Thanks for your interest in WildBlue Press! We’re a dynamic, Denver, Colorado based indie publisher with award winning authors and titles. We publish in eBook, paperback and audio book formats with special hard cover books printed on a case by case basis.
If you would like to discuss topics like movie rights, or you are an agent interested in discussing signing multiple titles and authors then contact us at the contact info below. If you are an author then please go to our Interested Authors page to join our great team of exciting authors. If you’re interested in employment then complete the short form below to let us know what type of work you’re interested in and we’ll consider you as a positions open up.
If you want us to call you then make sure to include you phone number and reason for the call.
If you’re interested in employment then select a Position from the drop-down list below and select one of the following positions:
- Outreach/Audience Research Intern – find where our audience hangs out and how we can connect with them. Starts as an intern, will be paid once you show your value.
- Book sales reps – sell our books to bookstores and libraries
- Cover designers for eBooks, print (pdf) and audio books
- Editors – proofreaders, book doctors, copyeditors, reading focus group
- Interior and cover formatters for print and eBooks
- Podcast host for our true crime books podcast (being formed now)
- Street Team – receive free copies of our titles when we launch them, and put the word out on the street. Also known as raving fan.